1. This report is intended as a background paper to support local discussions in Fife around basic income.
2. It has been informed through collaborative discussions over the last year with-:
• International experts through BIEN (Basic Income Earth Network)
• Citizen’s Basic Income Network Scotland
• Glasgow and North Ayrshire Councils
• The Scottish Government Read More
1. This report pulls together an overview of Participatory Budgeting activity in Fife between 2010 and 2017.
2. It draws from collaborative discussions with a group of practitioners with
experience of leading and developing PB processes in Fife.
3. It takes stock of what we have learned from our experience of PB in Fife and what others have done or are doing.
4. It is intended to serve as a pathfinder for the direction that Fife may wish to take in the future in relation to Participatory Budgeting. Read More
A Fairer Fife is where all residents have the capability to live good lives, make choices and reach their full potential …… and where all children are safe, happy and healthy Read More
As part of ongoing deliberations, the Fairer Fife Commission have requested that a sample of Fife Datazones in the 20% most deprived in Scotland as identified by the Scottish Index of Deprivation (SIMD) be looked at closely alongside a small and manageable number of key indicators. In particular they are interested in the comparison of these datazones with others which are apparently doing better and to explore the insights this can provide. Read More