This course provides an introduction into undertaking a systematic review. Advice is given on the different types of reviews and the guidance available for completing them. Participants will be given an example to work through. At the end of the 3-hour course participants should understand how to:
- Set up the review question
- Describe inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Plan the search and prepare the protocol
- Select and critically appraise the included studies
- Synthesise and write up the studies.
Course places can be booked via Roy Halliday, Research & Development Support Officer, NHS Fife (email firstname.lastname@example.org).