Who should attend? – ***NOW OPEN TO ALL****
This workshop is aimed at NHS Fife including GP staff who lack experience presenting but are required to do so for a new role or opportunity.
To provide delegates with the basic skills and knowledge to deliver effective presentations.
To identify the characteristics and skills of an excellent presenter
- To be aware of the main planning and design requirements of a presentation
- To consider how visual aids can be used effectively
- To recognise the impact a range of external factors can have on presentation success
This workshop aims to support participants to meet some components of KSF dimensions:-
- Core 1, Communication (level 2)
- Core 2, Personal and People Development (level 1)
Trainer: Theresa McNiff, Learning & Development Officer
Please see below for forthcoming date(s):
Wednesday 29th January 2020
9:30 – 12:30 hrs
Meeting Room 1, Cameron House, Cameron Hospital
To book a place for this training please copy the table below, click on the e-mail address to use the link, paste the table into the body of the message, complete the details required, click send to send your message.
NB: If you cannot use the link just copy and paste the address into your “To” box on message.
e-mail link – firstname.lastname@example.org